Charles MANSON - PAROLE BOARD A.D. MCMXCII

     When I was thinking about that who could be the next in the column – SERIAL KILLERS, the answer was only one – Richard RAMIREZ's neighbor from San Quentin prison Charles MANSON.
     His cult is huge all around the world. It doesn’t matter where you coming from, are you reach or poor. You heard Manson’s name before and I’m not talking about metal band singer. 
Charles Manson is popular as Elvis, Bruce Lee, Bob Marley and Jesus himself. Why? Maybe because he's still alive. When you type name Charles on googles explorer the first choice is Manson.
      Anyway, sometimes a thousands worlds are not enough to describe the essence, so I decide to put Manson himself for your attention.
You can find many different interviews with him in network, but I choose this one because is different from typical "show interview scenario".
It’s Manson against the system, Manson against the institution, without unnecessary tragedy or comedy which is very popular in TV’s interviews made for audience.
This one is Parole Board made in Corcoran State Prison California in 21st of April 1992.
Is he right or is he wrong? Is he delusional? I don’t know, and I’m far away from judging, preaching and giving my own statements or opinions about his choices because we’re living in completely different worlds.  You can like him or you can hate him, but he is real and been made for our needs as a product of our time; the new modern TV culture, fed with cheap sensation, directed only on quick income.
   

PART ONE



PART TWO & THREE



PART FOUR & FIVE




PART SIX & SEVEN



PART EIGTH &NINE



3 comments:

  1. Awesome column, also great Coleman pictures, I love him. If you didn't yet, check out the documentary about him, R.I.P., Rest in Pieces (1997), and also another one with Asia Argento ;)

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad u like my work, thnx. yeah, about Coleman I like his art. I saw his album name R.I.P., but never any movie about him.
    I'll search in the network, and maybe I can publish some thing on this blog, soon, but it,s not easy because video upload doesn't work properly here. Anyway thnx again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you can download it from me, I've posted that documentary on my blog :
    http://abraxas365dokumentarci.blogspot.com/2009/01/rip-rest-in-pieces-1997.html

    And tomorrow, I'll upload it on megaupload single link, so you can post it here if there's a problem with upload in your country. Where are you from, some Eastern Europe state (Poland maybe?) ? I'm from Serbia and here upload works great.

    Also, I have other stuff from Coleman, just click on label JOE COLEMAN and you'll see ;)

    Keep in touch,
    Son of Man

    ReplyDelete